Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BIG CONTEST at MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK!!


Woohoo! It's contest time at My Creative Scrapbook!! And we all know Pam always puts together the most AMAZING prizes for her contests!! This will be a 3 month long 'Sketch' contest, inwhich each month you will be given a new sketch (created by Julie Bonner) to make up a l/o to enter the contest. The above pictured prize is the one that will be given for the first month (October)!! The prize winner will be chosen by the design team.....but don't despair if you are a new scrapper and aren't filled with confidence in your work.....there will also be 2 (TWO!!) extra DRAW prizes given each month too....so this is ANYONE'S game! ....The same will be happening for November and December (I'll post pic's of the November & December Prizes as the month draws near).....So there will be a total of 9 prizes given throughout the duration of the contest!! ....BUT! it doesn't stop there! If you choose to participate in each of the months sketch contests, your name will be entered into a draw for the EXTREME GRAND PRIZE pictured below......

So the above prize is again, anyones game as it is a DRAW prize!! For full contest details check out this link ~~> MCS SKETCH CONTEST
The Sketch for the Month of October is pictured below. I've also posted an example l/o I made for the October Sketch contest (I made this l/o with the September Main kit from MCS)......



You can find the above sketch for October and the Design Team example l/o's along with all the contest details for the first part of the contest at this link ~~~> OCTOBER SKETCH CONTEST ....This is the thread where you will post your layouts done with the October sketch....we will choose the winner of the October sketch from this thread.

So come join us for some fun creating with beautiful sketches and AWESOME Prizes!! We look forward to seeing all your entries!!

~Gabrielle xx

12 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

I just love your scrapping style... shabby shic I guess you would call it. It is simply gorgeous!

Maria Elena said...

Love your shabby style ! Nice LO Gabrielle !

Have a great Tuesday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow my goodness what a super great price I
begin to salivate as beautiful wonderful goodies
incredible

XX carla

phamil said...

this is going to be a great contest!!! I love your page, and that bird especially!!!!! and I also love the new look of your blog, it's so pretty!!!!
Hugs~

Cindy Gay said...

Posers is pretty cool!

Mi Fernandes said...

OMG! You make the best layouts EVER! I love all your projects, congratulations, they're really gorgeous!!! :)

Jolanda said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful...i love it all!!!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

I'm always drooling over your pages..... every single one of them... I would frame and hang in my living room. lol.
What an amazing contest this is...I would love to play along. and guess what... I registered today... now waiting for the aproval. I love that sketch. Thank you for posting it onto your blog hon. How are you??? miss you!!!

Treasure said...

I love your blog....and your work
Thank you

Mi Fernandes said...

Hi Gabrielle! Thanks for visit me! Thats an honour for me to receive your visit in my blog! :)
I'll try to translate the posts, some are just in portuguese...
I'm already following your blog! :)

Lu Zischler said...

Girl! I had just registered myself at this site and will do LOs for the challenge! Thanks for the tip!
LU

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Oh this looks like so much fun, I love that sketch!!! Hoping I can carve out some time to maybe play along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails